For the nth time tonight, I have been told that I am so lucky I ONLY work at home. I have a full time job that operates out of my home. I am also a full-time mom. My day began at 9am and I have been working nonstop til, what time is it? 3:39am EST. Since hubby had to work 12 hours (end of the month sales), I had to do both our share of chores. Three loads of laundry, beds to make, cleanup a little (I do not cleanup a lot), breakkie, lunch, dinner, snacks in between, trips to karate classes, endless ringing of the phone, fax machine is never done and six clients to take care of. My son has a friend sleeping over, gave them a snack, read them a book and tuck them in. Hubby comes home close to midnight, I heat up the food and spend some time catching up. He sleeps while i finish some work with the rare peaceful time. Can I be reminded again how lucky I am? Little toes just snuck in my office to tell me I can't possibly love him more than he loves me. I am not lucky, I am blessed.- Anne
- avid dreamer, compulsive writer, emotional reader, loyal friend, lover not a fighter, deep
Friday, April 01, 2005
Working at home...
For the nth time tonight, I have been told that I am so lucky I ONLY work at home. I have a full time job that operates out of my home. I am also a full-time mom. My day began at 9am and I have been working nonstop til, what time is it? 3:39am EST. Since hubby had to work 12 hours (end of the month sales), I had to do both our share of chores. Three loads of laundry, beds to make, cleanup a little (I do not cleanup a lot), breakkie, lunch, dinner, snacks in between, trips to karate classes, endless ringing of the phone, fax machine is never done and six clients to take care of. My son has a friend sleeping over, gave them a snack, read them a book and tuck them in. Hubby comes home close to midnight, I heat up the food and spend some time catching up. He sleeps while i finish some work with the rare peaceful time. Can I be reminded again how lucky I am? Little toes just snuck in my office to tell me I can't possibly love him more than he loves me. I am not lucky, I am blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment