Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Too young to die...


They are all kids sent to die meaninglessly. I have yet to see a 75 year old soldier whose time has come to die in Iraq. I get weekly emails of 5-15 kids who died the week before. I pray for, email and support their mothers. And for those who are still making it, I sent packages of phone cards, stamps, candy, holiday items, blank greeting cards, and items to remind them of home. I support 18yr olds who email me not knowing why the hell they are still in Iraq for, I tell them stay strong and pray hard. What I really think is that the lives and money already spent is not worth it. But that is just me. I am sure the president is aware of his own agenda but sons and daughters are dying each day for a cause not their own nor believe in anymore.

I am anti-war yet I do not know the solution.
WAR CASUALTIES

No comments: